The Tom Tom founders Summit has invited several high profile innovators, entrepreneurs, and investors to address audiences on topics such as "Conscious Capitalism" and "Teaching Tomorrow's Founders". In between talks and panels Virginia's most promising startups will pitch their ideas to the audience as part of the Best of Virginia Early Stage Venture Showcase. The day will conclude wtih the Galant Challenge during which U.Va students and alumni publically pitch their ideas to investors. During the last challenge contestancts raised over half a million dollars for their businesses.
- Alexis Ohanian the cofounder and CEO of Reddi;
- Becca McCharen founder of an avant-garde fashion line CHROMAT
- Kip Tindell founder of The Container Store;
- Dave Frey founder of the Lockn' Music Festival;
- Dale Dougherty founder and CEO of Make Magazine;
Those interested in attending can purchase ticket here.