From idea to prototype to production to sales, the product development life cycle is one of the biggest considerations for young companies thinking about their commercial path to market. What does this product development life cycle look like for companies in Charlottesville? What are our resources and which companies are actually producing their products here? Join us to hear from companies who are dealing with these issues. They'll share their experiences and challenges, whether they're prototyping or in production.
The purpose of the Annual Meeting is for members of the Council to:
- elect a Board of Directors for the 2014-15 Council year (to follow);
- receive a report on the State of the Council as required by the Bylaws;
- transact any other business that may properly come before the Annual Meeting.
All members of the Council are encouraged to attend this brief meeting and remain for the afterhours networking social, which will immediately follow the annual meeting. Please RSVP.
4:15 - 5:15 PM Panel Discussion
5:15 - 5:30 PM Annual Meeting
5:30 - 7:30 PM Afterhours Celebration
Cost: Early Bird sales end June 24th
- CBIC Member Early Bird- $20
- Non-Member Early Bird- $30
- CBIC Member (Late Registration)- $25
- Non-Member (Late Registration)- $35
To purchase tickets, please click here.